The following changes in work flow are being made with immediate effect. Our aim is to protect our patients and caregivers and prevent spread of Pandemic COVID-19:
- Waiting area is not operational till further notice
- NO PATIENT CAN ENTER UNLESS CALLED. Caregiver should call as soon as they reach parking lot. Also indicate if you suspect infection with Novel Coronavirus (contact/ foreign travel/suggested symptoms).
- Rooms will continue to be cleaned thoroughly between patients. Call will placed on your cell phone when room is ready and patients will go directly into their respective rooms.
- When Doctor finishes seeing patients they need to go back outside immediately after checking out. Do not wait inside for flu/ strep test results. Results will be communicated over the phone.
- Only one caregiver is allowed per patient.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after doctor visits.
- Avoid shaking hands / hugs. Avoid touching face.
Thanks for your help in our fight against this Pandemic.
~ Advocare Promenade Pediatrics